What is AIR SAF DOCTORS?
An innovative technology based on chloride dioxide to eliminate all micro- organisms, such as: viruses, bacteria, fungi, germs, to give you maximum protection against airborne infections of various diseases such as: influenzas, colds, coughs, allergies, respiratory infections, tuberculosis.
Air SAF Doctors portable with clip
Portable Air SAF Doctors effectively kills pathogenic microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria and viruses
The Power of Solid Chloride dioxide
- Strong Antibacterial Effect: Solid chloride dioxide has two and a half times more oxidizing power than general chlorine agents used for disinfectant. Effectively eliminates bacteria, mold, etc.
- Strong Deodorization: During oxidation, gives off chlorine oxide gas, and it decomposes hydrogen sulfide, mercaptan and other causes of bad odor emitted from the septic matter.
Once opened, effective for up to one month. Effective period may differ under different circumstances.
Cautions for use
- Do not ingest the product. Do not use for any other purposes.
- Less likely to be effective outdoors in windy conditions. More effective under shelter.
- Immediately stop use of the product if you experience any adverse effects.
- If ingested, drink plenty of water and try to disgorge the product. Immediately seek medical advice.
- In case of skin and eye contact, wash with plenty of water. Seek medical advice if needed.
- May cause corrosion and rust if used on or near metal objects.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Do not use near naked flame or sources of ignition. Avoid high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Store in a sealed container when not in use.
Who can use AIR SAF DOCTORS?
Immunocompromised patients: those with immune system diseases, patients under chemotherapy, weakened immunity, and genetic diseases of the immune system.
Children and the elderly: They are protected from airborne infection
Pregnant women: They are also protected from airborne infections
People with allergies: They are also protected from airborne infections
Hospital workers: The infection risk is minimized within hospitals.
Instruction of use of AIR SAF DOCTORS?
It’s very simple all what you have to do Remove the cover, remove the sticker, use the clip attached to it to hang it close to you up to a distance of 0.5 m ( chest pocket, bag, etc.). Take it with you wherever you go and it will remain effective for a full month from the moment you open it.
Properties of Air SAF Doctors (stabilized chlorine dioxide formulation)
Stabilized chlorine dioxide
Chlorine dioxide has high bactericidal activity. However, its use has recently been limited because of difficulties in sculpturing and the need of generator. A method of dissolving and stabilizing chlorine dioxide in an alkaline aqueous solution was developed, allowing the preparation of chlorine dioxide formulations which retain sterilizing and deodorizing effects and allow long-term storage stability and easy handling.
Effects of stabilized chlorine dioxide
A-Stabilized chlorine dioxide has the following properties:
1- Instantaneous sterilizing and inactivating effects on various microorganisms, such as
bacteria, fungi (molds), viruses, protozoa, and spores
2- Low toxicity to human body;
3- No harmful byproducts (trihalomethane);
4- Effectiveness at a wide pH range (pH 3-9);
5- Low corrosivity;
6- High biodegradability (low environmental load)
7- High usability.